Terms & Conditions
Last updated: (8/01/2023)
- The prices and terms on this quotation are not subject to verbal changes or other agreements unless approved in writing by the Home Office of the Seller. All quotations and agreements are contingent upon strikes, accidents, fires, availability of materials and all other causes beyond our control. Prices are based on costs and conditions existing on date of quotation and are subject to change by the Seller before final acceptance.
- Typographical and stenographic errors are subject to correction. Purchaser agrees to accept either overage or shortage not in excess of 10% to be charged pro-rata. Purchaser assumes liability for patent and copyright infringement when goods are made to Purchaser’s specifications. When a quotation specifies material to be furnished by the purchaser, ample allowance must be made for reasonable spoilage and material must be of suitable quality to facilitate efficient production.
- Conditions not specifically stated herein shall be governed by the established trade customs. Terms inconsistent with those stated herein which may appear on the Purchaser’s formal order will not be binding on the Seller.
- PTP/GLW will not be responsible for delays in delivery, monetary fines, or other fees should there be a supplier shutdown in order to comply with government quarantine regulations, or any delays that are beyond our control.
- We bear no responsibility for costs incurred due to product recall.
- Unauthorized returns will not be accepted. We do not accept returns more than 90 days after shipment.
- We hereby certify that all materials used in the manufacturing of above parts called for on this purchase order do conform to the material specifications indicated on drawings or specifications as called for on said purchase order. Test reports are on file with us or with our suppliers for examination and indicate conformance with applicable specification requirements. These reports are available upon request, subject to a fee.
- Warning! California Prop 65 – Some of our products may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- *ROHS and ROHS2 Compliancy Certification* – We certify that if these items per your purchase order are required to be RoHS, RoHS II (2) and RoHS 3 compliant, meaning that they do not contain Lead, Cadmium, PBB, PBDE, DEHP, BPP, DBP, DIBP or Hexavalent Chromium, then it will be indicated in the part description. Additionally, they have not come into contact with Mercury while in our possession. All products that were previously RoHS Compliant would also be compliant under Directive 2011/65/EU RoHS II (2) and Directive 2015/863/EU RoHS 3.
- With regards to REACH and SVHC, substances of very high concern, we rely on upstream manufacturers of chemicals to register with ECHA.
- Our fasteners are considered ‘articles’ and do not contain nor have they knowingly come in contact with any of the REACH substances of very high concern. The current number of substances on the candidate list is 223. This list was last updated on 01/17/2022.
- Our parts are Conflict Free. They are not manufactured with any “conflict materials”, tantalum, tin tungsten or gold (commonly referred to as 3TG), from the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) and adjoining countries (the “Covered Countries 11).